New York City
Our extremely fast paced (but fun) office is seeking a graphic designer who will be responsible for ALL
creative assets for BABE Rosé & BABE Grigio, White Girl Rosé, and Pink Party Rosé With Bubbles brands.
At SWISH, the voice of our brand is everything, so this role is suited for someone who understands that, can work within our narrative/ aesthetic, and is as obsessed with the internet as we are. Like, Hello? There is infinite room for creativity, however executing concepts within the brand guidelines is a necessity. As design lead, you will be our master of all things visual!
Must have a strong portfolio showing a varied skill set in designing for both print and web. Assets include but are not limited to: package, email blasts and web banners, social media assets, billboards and print ads, in store POS marketing, on set art direction/ concepting experience is a plus.
- Master of Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop (strong emphasis on retouching and comping together images)
- Familiarity with Google Drive
- Proficient in Keynote
- Instagram/Facebook/Twitter guidelines
- 4+ years of experience working as a designer
Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- High energy and a positive attitude is a must
- Take initiative, self-organize and manage your own time
- A deep love for Rihanna
- Take direction and run with it, using strong layout and typography
- Comfortable working in a startup environment
- Nimble and able to jump from one project to another while staying organized