New York City
Swish is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing team in our New York City location. Our office is an energetic place with highly-connected employees – we’re not your typical wine company and we’re looking for a unique individual who will support our marketing team in the execution of our 1.3 million dollar campaign.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Marketing Manager will be the liaison between our internal marketing team and external agency. Beyond having fantastic project management and communication skills, we are looking for someone who has the ability to analyze and optimize marketing campaigns by asking the right questions.
- Manage day-to-day marketing activities across external agency and internal team
- Partner with team to execute marketing plans, timelines and assets produced
- Manage, maintain and develop all company marketing collateral
- Translate marketing metrics & ad-hoc reports into summaries for internal team
- Manage, track and summarize campaigns
- Create and maintain internal company calendar and schedule of marketing campaigns
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Four-year college degree in marketing, business or a related field, with 3-4 years of marketing experience. Agency experience (managing or working within) preferred.
- Communication: Be timely in relaying information or getting answers
- Project Management: Juggle a heap of moving pieces flawlessly, while keeping tabs on other partners
- Change Management: Be nimble and embrace constant change
- Judgment: Make sure to include the right people in the right conversations. Know the system before changing the system
- Time Management: Prioritize consciously, use your time wisely and efficiently
- Innovation: Continually review processes & systems, suggesting ways and tools to improve
- Attention to detail: Obsessive organizational skills to the point that your spice rack is in alphabetical order and all labels are facing outward