New York City
Swish is seeking an Office Manager to join our small but driven team in our New York City location. Our office is an energetic place with highly-connected employees – we’re not your typical wine company and we’re looking for a dynamic individual to keep our bustling office in order.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Office Manager is responsible overseeing our New York City office which consists of a fun, teamwork-oriented and friendly work environment. We are looking for a self-motivate individual who will ensure the smooth running of the workspace and help to improve office procedures.
- Oversee our New York City office location, providing administrative support to the team as needed to keep the office in order.
- Serve as a concierge and main point of contact for any guests or clients visiting the space.
- Assist with meeting coordination/travel planning and prepare expense reports, keeping track of reimbursement status.
- Distribute and receive mail and packages on a daily basis.
- Manage vendor relationships and maintain office equipment, supplies, groceries, conference rooms and reception area.
- Handling expense reports for Swish executives
- Develop logistics for our intern program, facilitate office moves and set up workstations for new employees.
- Plan and cater employee lunches, in-office meetings and external conferences upon request.
- Maintain executive schedules, calendars, office filings and documents.
- Print/order presentation booklets, business cards and company stationery.
- Ensure the office is opened/closed properly at the end of each day and coordinate cleaning as needed.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of professional experience in a similar office management role. Strong MS Office skills, especially with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Go-getter, who will work well in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Organized and ability to manage time effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage competing demands while reacting to changing priorities.
- Attention to detail and a team player.